Are You a Water/Sewer PROVIDER or LOCAL MUNICIPALITY Interested in Participating in LIHWAP?
Information for Water/Sewer Providers ONLY:
For CACS to make payments to your company on behalf of any of your customers applying for LIHWAP assistance, you will need to:
- Submit a fully completed MOU (template attached)
- Fill in your Entity Name with Primary Contact Information on Page 1
- Complete one of the signature blocks at the bottom of Page 1, and sign it
- Fill in your Entity Name in each of the highlighted/underlined blanks on Pages 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
2. Submit a completed W-9 (blank form attached)
- If you believe CACS has a W-9 already on file for your organization, please feel free to check with us before filling and submitting another
3. Register with the MDHHS in SIGMA Vendor Self Service (VSS) to receive LIHWAP SER payments, if not a currently registered vendor:
You may return the completed MOU and W-9 either of the following ways:
Regular Mail or In Person: Attention – LIHWAP/Pam Elise
Capital Area Community Services, Inc.
1301 Rensen Street
Lansing, MI 48906