As the holiday season draws near, CACS Shiawasse Service Center begins its 30th annual “Christmas Wishes” program.
Christmas Wishes is an annual program that connects members of the community with families in need of a special Christmas. While Christmas can be a magical holiday, it can also be a source of anxiety for some families due to financial strain. The last two years have been difficult for everyone, but for some families just surviving has become almost impossible due to the rising cost of living.
If you would like to register your family to receive a “Christmas Wish” please fill out and submit an application.
- Applications for “Christmas Wishes” are due November 10, 2021, at Capital Area Community Services Shiawassee Service Center.
- The service center is located at 1845 Corunna Avenue, Owosso. Hours are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Only Shiawassee County residents are eligible for the Christmas Wishes program.
- Families will receive gifts no later than Dec. 15, 2021, at 4 p.m.
- Wishes can not exceed more than $25 a person
If you would like to share the joys of the holiday season please consider becoming a donor for Christmas Wishes. Becoming a donor would enable you to make a Christmas magical for children who live in Shiawassee County. You do not have to live in Shiawassee County to donate to this program.
If you would like to donate cash or check in the placement of a present please make it payable to Capital Area Community Services, Inc. (CACS Christmas Wishes), 1845 Corunna Avenue, Owosso, MI 48867.
CACS Shiawassee Service Center