Capital Area Community Services, Inc., is seeking a partner that can provide quality and consistent administration, investments, and record‐keeping services to the Plan Sponsor and Plan Participants, for its retirement plan, at a competitive price.
The employer is evaluating all facets of running a quality retirement plan. If your firm only provides part of the services outlined in this RFP please include your partner firm’s capabilities and fees to provide full and complete retirement plan functionality.
1. Has been a legal business entity for at least ten years as of July 15, 2021.
2. Has been offering retirement plan services (administrative, actuarial, and/or investments) for at least five years as of July 15, 2021.
3. Can help maintain and increase participant satisfaction with the plan offered.
4. Delivers consistent, accurate, responsive, and professional administrative and investment
5. Provides ongoing communication and education to the Plan Sponsor, its Fiduciaries, and Plan
Participants regarding the Plan.
6. Provides information and consultation to the Plan Sponsor and its Fiduciaries regarding Plan-related matters (such as changes to laws affecting the Plan, compliance issues, Fiduciary duties,
7. Is not on the Debarred or Suspended Organization Federal listing.
HOW TO SUBMIT WRITTEN RESPONSE AND DEADLINE
Candidates must submit their responses for the enclosed RFP Questionnaire via email and regular mail
(three (3) copies) NO LATER THAN August 6, 2021 to:
Director of Finance
Capital Area Community Services, Inc.
101 E. Willow St.
Lansing, MI 48906
Proposals received after the due date will not be considered. If you have any questions, please contact
Traci Kuiper at the email or telephone number identified above.
All questions must be answered and referenced in the order provided in the RFP.
If the proposal is sent by mail or commercial express delivery service, the Candidate shall be responsible for the actual delivery of the proposal to the proper address before the deadline. The cost of preparing proposals will be borne by the Candidate.
If you are interested in learning more about this plan please read the full Request For Proposal.